Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Reusable Snack Bag


I LOVE shopping on Etsy! One of my lastest finds was this reusable snack bag I purchased from Birdy's Boutique at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7034922. Birdy's Boutique is full of eco friendly bags and gifts - I really enjoy her fabric choices. The snack bag I purchased featured Michael Miller's Henna Garden in Pink.


If you are anything like me, you feel a pang of guilt when you through away plastic bags after lunch. These reusable snack bags are a great solution.


I originally purchased this for my daughter because I thought it would be handy to through in her diaper bag but once it arrived I fell in love with it and am thinking about using it myself. I guess that means I will have to buy another!


4 comments:

  1. That's a great idea... I have the reusable shopping bags, but have yet to get smaller bags for the smaller things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so neat!!
    And i am following now! http://boutiquestitches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete