Finally back in a sewing mode. I have finished a few rag quilts in the last two weeks and today completed a baby quilt. I have used the free motion quilting techinique to complete a table runner but had yet to attempt it with a baby quilt - until now.
I am very please with the results, there is always room for improvement but its a start! And...practice can only make my technique smoother and more professional looking.
The bad part...now I want to start another quilt but don't have the fabric I need (I have three pieces that go together wonderfully but need another couple to go with them). On a Sunday evening, it isn't going to happen. I guess that gives me something to do tomorrow.